Make a Gift
Contribute to the Oberlin Heritage Center and help us properly preserve our historic buildings, grounds, and collections, sponsor engaging and relevant educational programs for all ages, and be a comprehensive resource for scholars and community members wishing to connect with history. Your gift may be made in honor of or in memory of a loved one and we will be happy to notify the person you designate about your gift. Gifts of any size help preserve and share Oberlin history and make our community a better place to live, learn, work and visit.
How you can contribute:
- Pat Murphy Endowment for Heritage Preservation
- Address ongoing maintenance, preservation, and conservation needs of the buildings, grounds, and collections. Protect them against the ravages of time and help avoid future deferred maintenance challenges. Click for more information.
- Annual Fund
- Support our ongoing operating expenses which help us to preserve our buildings and collections, pay our staff, and support our mission.
- Leave a Legacy
- Help the Oberlin Heritage Center in a lasting way by remembering our organization in your will or estate planning. We can suggest language you may wish to use in making a bequest to our organization in your will or trust. If you have already included the Oberlin Heritage Center in your will, please consider letting our Executive Director know so that we can thank you and recognize you for this important commitment. Contributions may be made to our Endowment, to the annual fund, or for a special purpose.
- Sponsor a Program
- Individuals, businesses, and organizations are invited to support the projects and programs that mean the most to them. Sponsors have funded camp scholarships, special events, research projects, and technology purchases. See our sponsorship page for more information.
- Buy a Brick
- Let your imagination and creativity make the Heritage Trail live on for your great-grandchildren to enjoy! The Trail is located on the Oberlin Heritage Center grounds and is paved with century-old bricks which are waiting to become even more historic when engraved with your name or personal message. Buy a Brick