Grant a Wish
Expand the research and education potential of the Oberlin Heritage Center by donating or helping us purchase several special items on our Wish List (see below) or by contributing to our annual fund or becoming a member. Our greatest need at this time is for financial contributions for general operating support and for the Endowment for History Education. Contributions in honor or in memory of a loved one or special friend or occasion are welcomed. If you would like to help, contact Liz Schultz at (440) 774-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us supply snacks and materials for summer camps and children's activities.
- Sponsor summer camp and workshop scholarships.
- Choose a program to sponsor!
- Contributions towards the printing and mailing costs for our next Annual Report ($1900) are always appreciated.
- Oberlin High School yearbooks of the following years: 1919, 1920, 1932, 1963, 1964, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980-1983, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1992, 1998, 1999, 2016-present.
- Oberlin College Hi-O-Hi from the following years: 1889, 1892, 1896, 1903, 1919, 1930, 1935, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1977, 1982-1984, 1987, 1991-present.
- Funds for the purchase of books and resource materials on family history and historic preservation. We will recognize your gift with a bookplate.
Help us reach more audiences by donating or sharing digital audio and video equipment, and programs to create podcasts. Volunteers experienced in doing this also welcomed.
Windows 7 and later desktop computers and laptops that still have some love to give.
- One or a pair of brass spittoons - 19th century
- Pre-1870 books in good condition
- Our lawn mowing volunteers would like to acquire a new or gently used zero turning radius riding mower to make their work easier.