Grant a Wish
Expand the research and education potential of the Oberlin Heritage Center by donating or helping us purchase several special items on our Wish List (see below) or by contributing to our annual fund or becoming a member. Our greatest need at this time is for financial contributions for general operating support and for the Endowment for History Education. Contributions in honor or in memory of a loved one or special friend or occasion are welcomed. If you would like to help, contact Liz Schultz at (440) 774-1700 or email@example.com.
- Help us supply snacks and materials for summer camps and children's activities.
- Sponsor summer camp and workshop scholarships.
- Choose a program to sponsor!
- Contributions towards the printing and mailing costs for our next Annual Report ($1900) are always appreciated.
- Oberlin High School yearbooks of the following years: 1919, 1920, 1932, 1963, 1964, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980-1983, 1985, 1987, 1989, 1992, 1998, 1999, 2016-present.
- Oberlin College Hi-O-Hi from the following years: 1889, 1892, 1896, 1903, 1919, 1930, 1935, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1977, 1982-1984, 1987, 1991-present.
- Funds for the purchase of books and resource materials on family history and historic preservation. We will recognize your gift with a bookplate.
- Photographs or documents related to the following businesses and topics
(We will also gladly take digital copies if you want to keep the original.)
- Carter Nursing Home
- Wiggins Nursing Home
- Rainbow Gas Station
- Oberlin Elevator Company
- Oberlin Canteen Company
- Lumber Yards near the Depot
- Taxi Companies
- Green Acres / Children's Home
- Telephone Company
- One or a pair of brass spittoons - 19th century
- Our lawn mowing volunteers would like to acquire a new or gently used zero turning radius riding mower to make their work easier.