Prev Table of Contents Next
Then: 141 N. Professor Street, 1883, Now: Stevenson Dining Hall, 1988, Gwathmey Siegel and Associates
North Lodge was formerly an Air Force ROTC building and before that known as the Pratt Property. The Air Force Personnel first occupied it in September 1952. The name of the building later changed to North Lodge. It was also known as Ralston for many years.
Source: From the 1936 Alumni Catalogue and a set of building cards created by the College Secretary's office, both located at the Oberlin College Archives
Photo courtesy of Oberlin College Archives