2023 Special Offering: Guided Tour of Jewett House
Join us every first Friday of the month for a guided 45-minute tour of the Jewett House. Learn about Frank Fanning Jewett, Sarah Frances Gulick Jewett, Charles Martin Hall, the Aluminum Reduction Process and life in Oberlin during the Progressive Era. Additional topics include architecture, interior design, social reform, and student boarders who stayed with the family during their time at Oberlin College.
- Starting in January 2023 the first Friday of every month, year-round at 1:30pm
- Guests will meet at Monroe House to register
- Due to the historic nature of our buildings, the tour involves walking and climbing stairs. Contact our office for advance arrangements as needed. Guests with hearing difficulties can ask the docent to wear an audio amplifier. For more information, visit our Accessibility and ADA page.
- Groups of 8 or more must contact the Museum Education and Tour Manager.
- $4 per adult
- Free for members, college students with a valid ID, and children under 18 accompanied by an adult. Also free for active duty military personnel and their families as part of the Blue Star Museums program.
Reservations are recommended, but not required. If you would like to make a reservation, please click here.